F-150 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through the photos of the F-150 again and I noticed that in the XL trim it has roll up windows! Given the level of tech that's in vehicles these days I'm shocked that you can still get roll up windows.

I guess it's great if you want a basic truck but is anyone actually going to do that?

2021 Ford F-150 Interior

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice find. I think it's a cool feature in a vintage truck but there is not much reason to have them anymore. That said, if you plan on keeping the F150 for life, it's one less thing to break...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice find. I think it's a cool feature in a vintage truck but there is not much reason to have them anymore. That said, if you plan on keeping the F150 for life, it's one less thing to break...
It's quite the contrast to see roll up windows next to a large touchscreen haha. You're right it certainly is one less thing to worry about.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The latest Jeep Wrangler has them and while odd, on vehicles like these it just works.
Yeah on Jeeps it makes complete sense because you can remove the doors. But I don't see anyone doing that to the new F-150 lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts