Ahead of the new F-150's debut, Ford and PSB, an analytics consultant company, polled 2,000 pickup truck owners to see how much they love their trucks.
Some of the results are pretty interesting.
- 38% of them owned a Ford F-150, while the others owned a competing brand such as Chevrolet, Ram or Toyota
- 54% men and 46% women
- 82% said they'd give up a music streaming service before their truck.
- 79% said they'd give up alcohol before their truck
- 71% said they'd ditch coffee before their truck
- 47% said they'd ditch their mobile phone before their truck
- 44% declared they'd become a vegetarian before losing their truck
- 38% said they'd stop having sex before their truck
- 15% said they have a tattoo of their truck
- 94% said they've used their truck to help others, and 34% use their pickup weekly to provide assistance.
The automaker surveyed a couple thousand pickup owners, and yeah, they really love their trucks.