F-150 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

First time forum poster. Bought a 21 Hybrid, 7.2kw propower, Sport package a few months ago and just got my tags in the mail. Just noticed my truck didn't come with a front license plate bracket. Unfortunately they seem to be on back order everywhere and the dealer said it wasn't included.

Does anyone have a front bracket that they are not using? I could send a shipping label plus venmo some cash to cover a 6 pack of your favorite beverage.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the forum @MIZZOUpilot and congrats on your new PowerBoost. We seem to have a few hybrid owners on here, how are you enjoying yours? I don't have any extra brackets but there are some cheap ones on Amazon that should work for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty happy with it overall. The initial excitement has wore off though. If I milk it just right I can 25-30 mpgs on my 19 mile drive to work (half highway/ half city). I'm a little bummed it only gets 9 mpgs when pulling a small 3,500 lb travel trailer.
Only real complaint thus far (besides the rust) is the rough gear shifting while accelerating from a stop (gears 1-3). My most satisfying moment thus far was when I took the office microwave to the parking lot to heat up my lunch.

Thanks for the link, but I don't have any attachment points on the grill, so am assuming there is a bracket that attaches to the grill somehow... I noticed a few spots that probably are snap in fasteners behind it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings,

First time forum poster. Bought a 21 Hybrid, 7.2kw propower, Sport package a few months ago and just got my tags in the mail. Just noticed my truck didn't come with a front license plate bracket. Unfortunately they seem to be on back order everywhere and the dealer said it wasn't included.

Does anyone have a front bracket that they are not using? I could send a shipping label plus venmo some cash to cover a 6 pack of your favorite beverage.

Thanks,
Matt
I have one available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts