F-150 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New F150 owner here. I am going to get a leveling kit but wanted any suggestions on the best place to order new wheels and tires. Was thinking about doing 33”.
Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
New F150 owner here. I am going to get a leveling kit but wanted any suggestions on the best place to order new wheels and tires. Was thinking about doing 33”.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum @Milesmcgrane4 and congrats on your new F-150! Which model did you go with? Where abouts are you? It'd help give a better idea on where to go for new wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the lariat. I am in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Planning on doing a leveling kit and rear blocks as I like the rake.
Asked dealer for a quote and this is what I got back (I think it is way over priced but could be wrong) $6,400 for leveling, blocks, 20” fuel wheels and 33” nitto tires.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Got the lariat. I am in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Planning on doing a leveling kit and rear blocks as I like the rake.
Asked dealer for a quote and this is what I got back (I think it is way over priced but could be wrong) $6,400 for leveling, blocks, 20” fuel wheels and 33” nitto tires.
For tires, which Nitto model and how long are you aiming for them to last?
I hear BFG A/T's last longer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm not from Florida but I did some digging and maybe these guys are worth checking out. They're based in Pompano Beach.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lookin for info - just ordered 2021 . How is the rake on the 2021 ? Will I need a 2" level kit like I put on my 18 so I can put on 35" . Or do the new ones sit pretty level with good clearance ? Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lookin for info - just ordered 2021 . How is the rake on the 2021 ? Will I need a 2" level kit like I put on my 18 so I can put on 35" . Or do the new ones sit pretty level with good clearance ? Thanks in advance .
I can't say for sure yet but in my experience a leveling kit is always a good idea on plus-sizes tires like 35s.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats! What model did you get and did you spec it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you know which wheels/tires you want to put on your XLT yet?
I'm thinkin Fuel Tactic D630 wheels and Toyo Open Country AT III's - I have Fuel Vapor 569 with dark tint on the 18 with Toyo Open Country CT -LT275/70R18's - a buddy is interested in them . If he doesn't take them , I have no problem puttin them on the new truck .

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm thinkin Fuel Tactic D630 wheels and Toyo Open Country AT III's - I have Fuel Vapor 569 with dark tint on the 18 with Toyo Open Country CT -LT275/70R18's - a buddy is interested in them . If he doesn't take them , I have no problem puttin them on the new truck .
I really like how clean those rims look. They'll stand out but they're not flashy.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How much will putting 285's on instead of 275's affect the truck ?
It's likely going to affect fuel economy by going with a bigger tire. There also could be a difference in ride quality. Are you still looking at getting Toyo Open Country CT's?

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's likely going to affect fuel economy by going with a bigger tire. There also could be a difference in ride quality. Are you still looking at getting Toyo Open Country CT's?
Those or maybe the Falken Wildpeak AT3W , plus maybe a few others . Constantly looking - more now that The truck should be gettin built soon .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts