F-150 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New F150 owner here. I am going to get a leveling kit but wanted any suggestions on the best place to order new wheels and tires. Was thinking about doing 33”.
Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
New F150 owner here. I am going to get a leveling kit but wanted any suggestions on the best place to order new wheels and tires. Was thinking about doing 33”.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum @Milesmcgrane4 and congrats on your new F-150! Which model did you go with? Where abouts are you? It'd help give a better idea on where to go for new wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the lariat. I am in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Planning on doing a leveling kit and rear blocks as I like the rake.
Asked dealer for a quote and this is what I got back (I think it is way over priced but could be wrong) $6,400 for leveling, blocks, 20” fuel wheels and 33” nitto tires.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got the lariat. I am in the Fort Lauderdale Florida area. Planning on doing a leveling kit and rear blocks as I like the rake.
Asked dealer for a quote and this is what I got back (I think it is way over priced but could be wrong) $6,400 for leveling, blocks, 20” fuel wheels and 33” nitto tires.
For tires, which Nitto model and how long are you aiming for them to last?
I hear BFG A/T's last longer.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm not from Florida but I did some digging and maybe these guys are worth checking out. They're based in Pompano Beach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts