F-150 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've heard those Falkens are pretty good. I've had a lot of success with the Cooper Discoverer AT3s
Lookin like I'm gonna stick with the Fuel Vapor rims I have , and the Toyos from my 18 . They only have 1 1/2 summers on them , and will look god on 21 when it gets built . Guy that was suppose to buy them hasn't gotten back to me .

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lookin like I'm gonna stick with the Fuel Vapor rims I have , and the Toyos from my 18 . They only have 1 1/2 summers on them , and will look god on 21 when it gets built . Guy that was suppose to buy them hasn't gotten back to me .
Too bad that guy didn't get back to you. At least you'll have some more time to figure out which wheels/tires you'll get next.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Too bad that guy didn't get back to you. At least you'll have some more time to figure out which wheels/tires you'll get next.
The Fuel Vapor 569 with dark tint will go with the Space White - looked them up on Tirerack . The Toyos still have fuzz on sidewalls and a lot of tread left on them . In a way , kinda glad he didn't get back to me - they'll look good when I'm done shining up rims and get them on the truck . (When it gets built) , lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
The Fuel Vapor 569 with dark tint will go with the Space White - looked them up on Tirerack . The Toyos still have fuzz on sidewalls and a lot of tread left on them . In a way , kinda glad he didn't get back to me - they'll look good when I'm done shining up rims and get them on the truck . (When it gets built) , lol
Oh those are going to look badass. Excellent choice, can't wait to see it when it's done!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh those are going to look badass. Excellent choice, can't wait to see it when it's done!
Talked to my buddy - who is the salesman other day - lookin like it's gonna be a while longer for truck to be built , lol . I have all kinds of parts for it sittin in living room , kitchen and garage . All I need is the truck . And - no one seems to be making bug deflectors yet for 21s .

·
Registered
255 Posts
Talked to my buddy - who is the salesman other day - lookin like it's gonna be a while longer for truck to be built , lol . I have all kinds of parts for it sittin in living room , kitchen and garage . All I need is the truck . And - no one seems to be making bug deflectors yet for 21s .
Did he say how long the delay is going to be?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know if there are any aftermarket headlights and tail lights out there yet ? I got the halogen on the 21 I ordered - would like to get a dark tint or smoked headlights and tail lights for it - just fer the looks . Thanks .

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone know if there are any aftermarket headlights and tail lights out there yet ? I got the halogen on the 21 I ordered - would like to get a dark tint or smoked headlights and tail lights for it - just fer the looks . Thanks .
There are some LED headlights from what I've seen that are available but they're not smoked. I haven't seen anything about smoked taillights either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are some LED headlights from what I've seen that are available but they're not smoked. I haven't seen anything about smoked taillights either.

lol - talked to my buddy the salesman - told me I ordered the 302A high package - I did not know that .

21 - 31 of 31 Posts